Product code: 46102503
The essential Naked palette, featuring 12 all-new eyeshadow shades that redefine neutral with Urban Decay’s signature formula.
UD changed the game with the original Naked Palette - now rethink neutral with the Naked Reloaded Palette.
These 12 universal eyeshadows are flattering for any age, gender, and skin tone. The four outer pans are bigger for the shades you’ll use the most. A bright peach hue stands out among warm and cool mattes, metallics, and iridescent micro-shimmers.
- Bribe, warm ivory matte
- Barely Baked, soft gold metallic
- Angel Fire, pale rose-gold with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Retro, bright peach matte
- Reputation, deep rose-gold with iridescent micro-shimmer
- Burn, copper-burgundy metallic
- End Game, chocolate brown matte
- Dreamweaver, cool brown with iridescent 3D sparkle
- Distilled, bronze metallic
- Bucked, warm brown matte
- Boundaries, warm terracotta matte
- Blur, light nude matte
How to use:
- Retro is the secret weapon shade in Naked Reloaded. Use this universally flattering peach hue as a new-school transition shade above the crease on any skin tone
- Make your spotlight eye stand out by applying Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden to the center of the lid; then, pack on Angel Fire to create a holographic finish
Blur/Bribe: 2 x 1.4g. Barely Baked/Retro: 2 x 1.3g. All other shades: 8 x 1.1g
- Urban Decay
- Size (g)
Urban Decay has been shaking up the beauty industry and exciting beauty junkies and make up artists for more than 15 years with its ability to create new and innovative beauty products that are long-lasting and available in a wide range of colour choices. The Urban Decay story started when the prestige beauty market was mainly dictated by a colour palette of red, pink and beige. Sandy Lerner (cofounder of Cisco Systems) made a bold decision to create products that would satisfy her makeup tastes. Sandy met Wende Zomnir, a creative and strong-minded businesswoman (and makeup addict almost since birth). They came to an agreement which led to the creation of amazing new nail polishes in Wende's Laguna Beach bungalow, and the rest is history. Today, Urban Decay is known for experimental shades and innovative products, the company has one of the biggest shade ranges in the industry - and some of the best-selling palettes in the business.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy