Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum, 30ml
The new Valentina scent is a daring and addictive fragrance, inspired by the elegance and opulence of an Italian heiress; a true feminine classic twisted with the pure insolence of Italian ingredients.
- With top notes of : the exuberant freshness of Calabrian bergamot enhanced with Alba truffle.
- The irreverence of Amalfi orange blossom touched by wild strawberry in the heart
- And the captivating sensuality of Cedar woods and amber in the base notes.
This fragrance truly embodies the irreverent aura of Valentina.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Rome is the birthplace of this mythical Italian Couture House, the last Italian Haute Couture house. Valentino embodies the true essence of Italian timeless modernity. Creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli cultivate the culture of couture and the Maison savoir-faire in a modern interpretation. Heritage and style, tradition and innovation coexist to offer the quintessence of the purest craftsmanship and know-how twisted with an edge. Valentino fragrances are designed as couture objects: exquisite and timeless, they pay tribute to precious Italian ingredients (Calabrian bergamot, Iris Pallida…) with a modern twist. This is how timeless modernity and Valentino’s distinct vision of elegance are translated into fragrances…
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy