Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Rose Velours Eau de Parfum, 75ml
The House of Van Cleef & Arpel's couture perfumery collection 'Collection Extraordinaire' is an exquisite collection of rare and luxurious fragrances. The beauty of nature, which is always a major source of inspiration for Van Cleef & Arpels High Jewellery, is elementary to these compositions.
Rose Velours contains Rose Absolue, the noblest and most precious extract of this legendary flower. The top notes are fresh, crisp and colourful, evoking the spring's morning dew. It features citrus, Italian Bergamot essence playfully mingling with Violet Leaves.
Rose Velours then becomes enveloped in golden honey and turns velvety with the addictive temtation of Iris. Dense, sensual, richness of precious woods add vibrancy to the rose.
In this couture collection, bottles are sculpted in pure and slender shapes. Glass is heavy and precious. Like a jewel, the bottle is signed with a stamp on the bottom and topped with a black lacquered cap.
Van Cleef & Arpels
- Fragrance Range
- Collection Extraordinaire
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Founded in 1896, Parisian jeweller Van Cleef & Arpels is a pioneer in its field, with a subtle mix of knowledge and experience. The House of Van Cleef & Arpels is built on strong and specific values of elegance, femininity, creativity, excellence and style. The house’s fragrances mirror the philosophy of the jewellery collections, bringing together an array of rare ingredients in compelling scents, which are presented in perfectly crafted bottles that possess their own Van Cleef & Arpels magic.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy