2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 85542714
With the ability to effortlessly shred, slice and spiralise, the VeggieBullet is a fun and convenient option for anyone looking to incorporate more vegetables into their diet, or replace carbohydrates altogether. It's even received the coveted Which Best Buy award, coming out top in the spiralizer category.
Equipped with 2 durable stainless steel blades and 500W of power, the latest addition to the NutriFamily takes the hassle out of food preparation, and turns healthy food into convenience food. The sleek, ergonomic design with rubber feet sits safely and stylishly on any kitchen worktop, and once the fun's over, all attachments and accessories can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
For added peace of mind, the locking base system makes sure the chosen attachment and shooter is locked into place before it can be used. The shooter will then direct the processed food straight to your plate or bowl, saving you time and washing up.
Perfect for batch cooking, impressing family and friends with your presentation, and getting your 5-a-day, the Veggie Bullet is sure to be a valuable addition to any household.
- Accessories Included
- High Torque Power Base, Outer Pusher, Inner Pusher, Shooter, Shooter Lid, Slicer/Shredder Blade, Spiralizer Lid, Spiralizer Basket, Spiralizer Base, Spiralizer Blade, Shooter Base Plate, User Manual
- High torque power base, Outer pusher, Inner pusher, Shooter with lid, Slicer/Shredder blade, Spiraliser base, blade, lid and basket
- H37.5cm x W28cm x D31cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Information not available
- Information not available
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy