Versace Crystal Noir Eau de Toilette, 90ml
Versace Crystal Noir introduces a a highly refined yet carnal fragrance. Based around the sweet yet subtle gardenia, this is a fresh and crisp yet sensual and seductive perfume.
A sophisticated oriental scent which is light, rare and modern.
Originally released in 2004.
- Top notes: Pepper, cardamom, ginger
- Heart notes: Coconut, peony, gardenia, African orange flower
- Base notes: Amber, sandalwood, musk
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Crystal Noir
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Super luxury, super Italian, super glamour! An Italian fashion label founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace (1946-1997). Combining rock & roll with fashion & red carpet status, Versace has always epitomized over-the-top sexiness and glamour. From the signature Medusa head, the Greek fretwork to the Baroque print, Versace’s iconic branding is universally recognised. Always with her finger on the pulse, Gianni's sister, Donatella continues the legacy by overseeing every collection created by the Versace house, from the luxe Haute Couture in Atelier to the cutting-edge streetwear in Versus. From fashion, to footwear, must-have bags, jewellery and even interior design, the brand’s resonance is in its chameleon-like ability to adapt and translate internationally. Donatella Versace personally oversees the fragrance development in line with her vision and the collection includes the stunning Crystals collection, the opulent Oud Noir and Oud Oriental and Eros & Eros Pour Femme inspired by the God of Love.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy