Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label Champagne with Ice Jacket, 75cl
Product code: 77059505
Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label is so pleasing to the nose: initially reminiscent of yellow and white fruits, then of vanilla and later of brioche. Note the fine balance between the fruity aromas coming from the grape varieties and the toasty aromas, result of the three years of bottle ageing.
The first sip delivers all the freshness and strength so typical of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label with a symphony of fruit tastes following on (pear, lemon). Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label manages to reconcile two opposing factors - strength and silkiness - and to hold them in perfect balance with aromatic intensity and a lot of freshness.
The ice jacket dresses up with a design composed of a mixing of materials and textures, a game of contrasts between textile 3D honeycomb effect, elements in imitation leather and metal parts that give it a special elegance. The Ice Jacket is isothermic, reusable and can be carried thanks to its handle.
We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alcohol by volume
- Veuve Clicquot
- Country of Origin
- Does this contain nuts
- If you have a nut allergy, please consult the "May contain" section of this product's ingredients & allergy information PDF. The link for the PDF is in the product description
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Not suitable for vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for vegetarians
- The Licensing Act 2003
- It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.