Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette
Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb is a highly addictive explosion of spices, built on a balmy, woody vetiver trail.
Based around strong olfactory contrasts and presented in a luxurious yet muscular grenade-shaped bottle, this brand new fragrance is simultaneously both rough and refined.
With top notes of bergamot, grapefruit and cinnamon leaf, middle notes of lavender, pimento berries, saffron and elemi and base notes of vetiver, fir balsam, tobacco accord and white leather accord, it is the perfect male fragrance for all occasions.
- Top notes: bergamot, grapefruit and cinnamon leaf
- Middle notes: lavender, pimento berries, saffron and elemi
- Base notes: vetiver, fir balsam, tobacco accord and white leather accord
- Age Restriction
Viktor & Rolf
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Purchase Quantity Limit
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy