Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom Eau de Toilette
Flowerbomb has been the iconic first fragrance from Viktor & Rolf for over 10 years. Now, Viktor & Rolf continue to surprise with the next chapter of the Flowerbomb story: New Flowerbomb Bloom.
Bursting with freshness as a fruity floriental, the new Eau de Toilette has juicy top notes with a burst of pomegranate accord, bergamot and mandarin oils.
In the heart, Flowerbomb Bloom continues the iconic Flowerbomb floral bouquet containing Centifolia Rose, Sambac Jasmin, India Osmanthus and Cattleya Orchid, but with new added pure air molecules.
The base is strong and memorable with musk, vanilla and patchouli.
Viktor & Rolf
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy