Vintage Ivory Teaspoon
This teaspoon is the perfect addition to an afternoon tea party - just make sure your tea-stirring etiquette is as polished as your cutlery with these simple rules: Place your spoon at the six o’clock position and slowly fold the tea toward the twelve o’clock position two or three times. When not in use, place your teaspoon on the right side of the saucer.
Each piece from the vintage ivory range is crafted from durable stainless steel and the smooth handles are made from hard-wearing metal acrylic with a swirling ivory-effect aesthetic, offering each piece a unique look. This range is ideal for injecting some high glamour into your dining.
- Care instructions
- When possible, place cutlery into dishwasher with metal parts pointing downwards. Once cycle has finished, or when cutlery has been hand washed, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Vintage Ivory
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy