VQ Retro Mini DAB/FM Bluetooth Digital Radio, Emma Bridgewater Patterns, Rose & Bee
EMMA BRIDGEWATER PATTERNS
The View Quest Retro Mini is a small but perfectly formed DAB+ Radio and Bluetooth speaker which will compliment any home decor.
Engineered with a single 5W ultra-wide full range speaker and encased in a wooden structure, the VQ Retro Mini sounds as good as it looks.
Boasting DAB and DAB+, you’re granted full access to a spectrum of digital services available across the UK and Europe. As an alternative, you can even switch to FM and tune in to your traditional analogue services.
If you want to enjoy your own music or any other content from streaming services such as Spotify, the Retro Mini can connect to your Smartphone, tablet, MP3 player or any other Smart device via Bluetooth. Alternatively, the 3.5mm aux input, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB charging port can be used for the more traditional cable connections.
The Retro Mini can be enjoyed at home and on the go thanks to its use of standard mains power (UK/EU Plug) or batteries. And with a USB port you can even charge your devices as you play.
Sound the alarm
The radio features dual alarms and a countdown timer which can be set for whenever you need it.
- Accessories Included
- Mains adaptor, AA batteries, instruction manual
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 15 hours
- Care instructions
- Included in box
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm Aux-in, USB port, Headphone socket
- H224 x W147 x D105mm
- 2.4" LCD
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, DAB+ & FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About View Quest
View Quest marry music and fashion in their hunt to make speakers works of audio-visual art. This all-British team, including ex-music executives, ex-staff from top tech companies and talented creatives, delivers radios and Bluetooth speakers that let you express yourself with their standout designs. From the classic ‘Retro’ look to the elegant 50s chic of the ‘Hepburn’, this fashion-conscious brand bring stunning style and powerful substance.
View Quest has added a splash of style to the DAB+ radio market, and their award-winning products line stores across the country. Make your living room pleasing on the eye and ear with one of their colourful sets.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy