Wassily Kandinsky - 'Circles in a Circle' Framed Print & Mount, 60 x 60cm, Multi
Product code: 77520404
A reproduction print of 'Circles in a Circle' from 1923, by Wassily Kandinsky.
This archival giclee print has a cotton core mount in a handmade and hand-finished sustainably sourced solid ash wood frame. Made in the UK by museum specialists and printed on heavyweight, matt-smooth fine art paper, it's ready to hang on your wall.
Vasily Vasilyevich Kandinsky (1866-1944) was a Russian-born artist, famous for being a leading pioneer of the abstract art movement in the 20th century.
Have you thought about wall hooks and fittings?
- Artist or Illustrator
- Wassily Kandinsky
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Display away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Country of Origin
- H60 x W60 x D4.5cm
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Made in the UK
- Ash wood frame, glass, MDF, paper, mount
- Medium (Up to 70cm x 70cm)
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.