WaterRower Club Rowing Machine with S4 Performance Monitor
The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for colour. It has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, and Rehabilitation Clinics. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in attractive rosewood which are more resistant to soiling than the Natural model. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. The WaterRower has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all woods used in WaterRower designs are harvested from replenishable forests.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Partial self-assembly required
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Console position
- L211 x W40 x H54cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour, 5 years frame
- Maximum User Weight
- 200kg (31stone)
- Model name / number
- 150 S4
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Self generating
- Rail Length
- Resistance range
- Resistance Type
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 33kg/5 st 2.8 lbs (up to 53kg when wet)
- Workout Fan
WaterRower was founded in 1988 by U.S. national team rower and Yale engineering professor John Duke. Duke’s vision was to create a rowing machine that simulates the resistance and feeling of a rowing boat gliding through the water.
Widely regarded as the most realistic rowing simulator on the market, WaterRower’s unique WaterFlywheel uses water resistance to replicate the dynamics of a moving boat.
All WaterRower machines are handmade in the U.S. at the brand’s New England factory in Warren, Rhode Island, where the company was founded. All wooden models are crafted from the finest Appalachian hardwoods, sourced only from replenishable forests.
WaterRower has won many design accolades for its smart fusion of aesthetics and functionality and has been featured at the London Museum of Design, and New York Museum of Modern Art.
Predominately run by former international elite rowers, WaterRower’s clientele includes Steven Spielberg, actress Anna Friel and Princess Anne and has been featured in hit drama series’ House of Cards and The West Wing.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy