WD My Passport for Mac Portable Hard Drive, USB 3.0, 1TB, Silver
Product informationSee your life safe in one place with WD's ultra-portable My Passport for Mac hard drive drive. It features automatic, continuous backup, a visual display of your backup as it happens, easy file retrieval, and password protection. This high-quality integrated USB hard drive inside a stylish package is formatted for PC's.
My Passport also boasts WD SmartWare - a control centre for your drive that gives you the power to:
- Protect your data automatically - relax, your data is secure. Automatic, continuous backup will instantly make a second copy whenever you add or change a file.
- See your backup as it happens - seeing is believing. Visual backup displays your content categories and shows the progress of your backup.
- Bring back lost files effortlessly - retrieve your valuable data to its original location whether you've lost all your data or just overwritten an important file.
- Take control - customise your backup, set drive security, run diagnostics, manage the power settings, and more from the WD SmartWare control centre.
Let’s not forget this huge 1TB hard drive is USB 3.0 powered - powered directly from the USB port on your Mac. No separate power supply is needed (although an optional cable may be required for the few computers that limit power from the USB port).
Formatted HFS+ Journaled for Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion. Requires reformatting for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Compatible with
- Mac. Requires reformatting for PC
- USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 Compatible)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy