0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
Please note: installation does not include the testing or connection of any gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Product code: 85331228
The Genesis® II LX S-640 is a cooking station in the garden which will cater for all the family. Its generous cooking surface with flavorizer bars will rustle up meat and veg in the perfect barbecue taste. And the grease management system ensures that it is easy to keep clean too.
- Grill cabinet
- Cooks for up to 12 people
- 6x stainless steel high performance burners
- 7mm diameter cast iron cooking grates
- Side tables with integrated tool hooks
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- High+ heat setting
- Stainless steel handle & light(s)
- Lighted control knobs
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Stainless steel lid with thermometer
- Stainless steel control panel
- Cast aluminium cookbox
- Welded tube frame
- 2 swivel locking casters and 2 large wheels
- Grease management system
- Primary cooking area: 1955.8cm sq./ Warming rack: 579.12cm sq.
Worth knowing: Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Please note: Not all of our ranges are on display in our furniture departments. Please call your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H121.9 x W182.8 x D73.6cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers
Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 2534.9cm sq.
- Heat Disperser
Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Ignition Type
Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Infinity ignition
- Stainless steel
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
Hungry for success in the 1950s, George Stephen Snr would soon change the way Americans cooked outdoors. Working at Weber Brothers Metalworks in Chicago, manufacturing marine buoys, he decided to chop a metal buoy in half, add air vents and legs and so created the original kettle barbecue. His lidded barbecue looked like a spaceship but it soon took off when people tasted its grilling results.
With post-war Americans embracing less formal entertaining at home, outdoor covered cooking caught on and not long after setting up on his own, George was able to buy out Weber Brothers. Weber gas and electric barbecues went from strength to strength, especially with the arrival of the Weber Genesis in the 1980s. Weber is now known worldwide for its barbecues, tools, covers and other BBQ accessories.More from Weber
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns