Weber Genesis II LX S-640 Gas BBQ, Silver
The Genesis® II LX S-640 is a cooking station in the garden which will cater for all the family. Its generous cooking surface with flavorizer bars will rustle up meat and veg in the perfect barbecue taste. And the grease management system ensures that it is easy to keep clean too.
- Grill cabinet
- Cooks for up to 12 people
- 6x stainless steel high performance burners
- 7mm diameter cast iron cooking grates
- Side tables with integrated tool hooks
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- High+ heat setting
- Stainless steel handle & light(s)
- Lighted control knobs
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- Stainless steel lid with thermometer
- Stainless steel control panel
- Cast aluminium cookbox
- Welded tube frame
- 2 swivel locking casters and 2 large wheels
- Grease management system
- Primary cooking area: 1955.8cm sq./ Warming rack: 579.12cm sq.
Please note: Not all of our ranges are on display in our furniture departments. Please call your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
Interest Free Credit: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H121.9 x W182.8 x D73.6cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 2534.9cm sq.
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Infinity ignition
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
Please note: installation does not include the testing or connection of any gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.