Weber® Go-Anywhere® Charcoal BBQ
1 bundle available
Small is beautiful - take this little barbecue to parks, beaches and festivals and enjoy tasty food on the go. This Weber cooking piece is complete with a triple plated cooking grate, porcelain-enamelled lid and bowl.
On top it has a glass-reinforced handle and fold-away legs that raise the barbecue and prevent it burning surfaces. The legs swivel upwards to lock the lid for safe and easy transportation.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 10 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H44 x W42 x D27cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 1032cm sq.
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 year
- Triple plated grill
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy