Product code: 85311004
The Original Kettle charcoal barbecue, a design classic, has been updated with quality engineering and high-specification features to enhance and simplify your barbecuing experience.
A great all-rounder, this barbecue benefits from a plated steel cooking grate and a 57cm diameter cooking area. It features a One-Touch cleaning system with a deep rust-resistant ash catcher that lifts out for easy ash disposal and cleaning.
The lid and bowl are made of porcelain enamel and the lid features a built-in thermometer. Cooking with the lid down reduces flare-ups to cook more evenly and thoroughly and it seals in smokey barbecue flavours. The barbecue is fitted with crack-proof, all-weather wheels for easy moving.
- Iconic BBQ design
- Rust and chip resistant bowl and lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Handles stay cool to the touch when cooking
- One-Touch easy-cleaning system with deep ash catcher
- 2 barbecue tool hooks
- Crack-proof, all-weather transporter wheels
Want to see it first?
You may want to see and get a feel for the furniture in one of our shops before ordering. If you do plan on doing this we recommend giving us a call on 03452 661805 as not all our ranges are on display in our shops. We'll be able to tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Assembly Time
- 60 minutes
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cool Touch Handle
- H107 x W65 x D57cm
- Flame Tamers
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser
- Ignition Type
- Porcelain enamel body, plated steel cooking grate
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Packaged: 15.7kg