Weber Q1200 Gas BBQ with Stand
With a lightweight body and stand, the Weber gas barbecue is simple to transport and set up thanks to built-in carry handles, making it perfect on days out or weekends away.
It features a porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate and two fold-away work tables. The easy light ignition system heats up the grill in 5 minutes, so you are ready to cook almost immediately. An infinite control burner valve and built in thermometer ensure you have full control over your cooking.
The Weber Q1200 can be used as a tabletop barbecue too for extra versatility, and the stand has a gas bottle screen.
Please note: gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues are not included. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Call 03456 065019, or visit our shops. Terms and conditions apply: find out more.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 30 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- When finished with cooking, open the lid and turn the burner up high. Let cooking grates burn off until the smoke dies away, and then brush grates with a brass bristled brush. On next use, let grates heat thoroughly and brush again before use.
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H120 x W104 x D69cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 1376cm sq.
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Electronic Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 year limited warranty
- Cast aluminium
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
Please note: installation does not include the testing or connection of any gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Q & As
Get the most from outdoor living with the best barbecue for you