Weber Smokey Joe Premium Kettle Charcoal BBQ
1 bundle available
We like it because...
Until 16 April, we’re offering Interest Free Credit when you spend just £500* or more on furniture, carpets, curtains or blinds. *0% APR representative. Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend reverts to £1000 from 17 April. Find out more
The original iconic kettle barbecue in miniature! Large enough to feed the family but small enough to pack in the car, this portable charcoal kettle barbecue is ideal for day trips, picnics, camping, holidays - just grab and go!
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 10 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H43 x Dia.37cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 1075cm sq.
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 year limited warranty
- Porcelain-coated steel enamel bowl and lid, triple nickel plated cooking grate.
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Hungry for success in the 1950s, George Stephen Snr would soon change the way Americans cooked outdoors. Working at Weber Brothers Metalworks in Chicago, manufacturing marine buoys, he decided to chop a metal buoy in half, add air vents and legs and so created the original kettle barbecue. His lidded barbecue looked like a spaceship but it soon took off when people tasted its grilling results.
With post-war Americans embracing less formal entertaining at home, outdoor covered cooking caught on and not long after setting up on his own, George was able to buy out Weber Brothers. Weber gas and electric barbecues went from strength to strength, especially with the arrival of the Weber Genesis in the 1980s. Weber is now known worldwide for its barbecues, tools, covers and other BBQ accessories.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy