Weber® Spirit® Classic E-310 3-Burner Gas BBQ
Weber's Spirit Classic E310 gas barbecue is a great all-round model with 3 stainless steel burners to give you plenty of cooking space, along with an additional warming rack.
Hooks for 6 tools let you baste, turn and griddle with ease and you can keep skewers and condiments to hand on one of the 2 side tables. The enclosed front also gives you added storage space beneath the cart.
Porcelain-enamelled flavouriser bars give you the perfect barbecue taste and protect the burners from fat and juices, while the cooking grate and removable grease tray, which are also porcelain-enamelled, make the barbecue easy to clean and maintain.
5kg Patio Gas bottle that can be used within the cart. The larger sized 13kg Patio Gas bottles will need to stand under the side table when grilling with the hose going into the barbecue through the hole on the barbecue side.
Please note: gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues are not included. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
0% APR Representative: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more.
Invest in a cover to keep your new barbecue looking pristine - shop here.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Partial assembly
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 90 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- After use, open lid and turn burners up high, let cooking grates burn off until smoke goes, brush grates over with brass bristled brush. On next use, let grates heat thoroughly and brush down again
- Cleaning Technology
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H132 x W132 x D81cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 2735cm sq.
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Piezo Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 years limited warranty
- Porcelain enamel body, porcelain enamelled steel cooking grate
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Transport wheels
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivery in time for Christmas (timing/available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
Please note: installation does not include the testing or connection of any gas fittings or sources for gas barbecues. Manufacturers recommend that you should safely leak test all gas connections on your new grill before use.