0% APR Representative: this product is eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
The charge for this service includes:
- The building of the new bedstead in the room of your choice
- Removal and disposal of all packaging
Product code: 80340201
Indulge in some Mid-Century style with this exquisite bedstead, for a clean yet distinctive interior look. Influenced by the 1950s and 60s aesthetic, it will bring a timelessly retro feel to the bedroom.
Appealingly simple, the bed's streamlined headboard and softly tapered legs make it an elegant and understated choice, and a wonderfully versatile foundation for a whole host of decorative accessories. Channel Scandinavian design with geometric throws and sheepskin rugs, or go for utter opulence with rich jewel hues and lantern style lighting inspired by the east.
Crafted from eucalyptus wood and sleek acacia veneers, you can sleep soundly knowing you've made a quality investment.
Have you thought about a new mattress? Shop here.
Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you'd like to view is on display.
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- Bed Size
- Bed type
- Bed frames
- west elm
- Care instructions
- Dust with a soft dry cloth. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight
- Clearance from Floor to Base
- Country of Origin
- H118.7 x W145 x L202cm
- Eucalyptus wood, Acacia veneer
west elm is a homeware brand hailing from Brooklyn, New York, founded in 2002 to bridge the gap between choice, community and consciousness. The eclectic assortment of furniture, bed linens, tableware, lighting and more aims to help customers to create a home that tells their story through the individual look and feel of the product. The brand, which has over 70 stores worldwide, ethically sources from the developing world and collaborates with established and emerging designers to give them a platform for their work.More from west elm
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns