Wildlife World Timeless Hedgehog House, Putty Grey
Product code: 85012617
A stylish habitat for your garden hedgehogs, this house from Wildlife World provides shelter and sanctuary from dangers in the garden. Underneath the textured brushwood finish, there is a sturdy steel frame covered with a waterproof felt lining. The wooden entrance door forms a short predator defence tunnel, small enough to deter access to dogs or badgers.
For extra security, peg down the Hedgehog House using tent pegs or similar. Ideally, site your Timeless Hedgehog House in a quiet part of your garden and cover it with leaves and brushwood to make your hedgehog feel right at home. The wooden door is made from FSC-certified timber and painted brown. There is decorative rattan work around the edges of the house and it comes in a hedgehog-decorated gift box.
Rattan or natural brushwood-style hedgehog houses with an open bottom are not suitable for Hedgehog Rescue Centres. We recommend that Hedgehog Rescue Centres use wooden hedgehog houses where the roof can be opened to check on or inspect recuperating hedgehogs.
By choosing this product you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests. The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is a global, not-for-profit organisation that helps take care of forests and the people and wildlife that call them home. To learn more, visit fsc.org.
- Wildlife World
- Wood, natural materials
- H17.5 x W40 x D50cm
- Indoor or Outdoor
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.