Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
The fragrance of the living gods.
A fresh and vivifying opening with a dynamic and spicy character, finishing with a powerful, warm and sensual structure.
Originally released in 1981.
- Top notes: Bergamot, clary sage, coriander, artemesia, aldehydes
- Heart notes: Jasmine, orris root, cinnamon, carnation, patchouli, geranium, vetiver
- Base notes: Musk, amber, tonka bean, leather, honey, vanilla, oakmoss, civet
Yves Saint Laurent
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Yves Saint Laurent is the modern, rebellious couture brand translating Parisian elegance and style into cutting edge make up and fragrance. Born from an ambition to empower women, Yves Saint Laurent is still unexpected and audacious, daring women to channel expression through beauty and consequence through perfume.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy