Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau de Parfum
The new feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent.
Spontaneous. Free-spirited. In the image of the women who wears it, Manifesto reveals a sleek silhouette, a strong personality and a generous spirit in which jasmine is the thread. A haunting, sweet flower, full of light and mystery women can perfectly identify with. The green, translucent notes of lily of the valley add their springtime happiness to the allure. A bright, light ribbon of blackcurrant entwines the silhouette with a tangy, fruity accent. Among the essences of cedar core and sandalwood, a clear, woody accord envelops it like a second skin and unfurls a rich sensuality, releasing the mellow luminosity of vanilla and tonka bean.
Like a prism catching the light in a play of lines and reflections, the Manifesto bottle captures the absolute energy of the woman for whom it is a talisman, a fetish.
- Age Restriction
Yves Saint Laurent
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Purchase Quantity Limit
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Yves Saint Laurent is the modern, rebellious couture brand translating Parisian elegance and style into cutting edge make up and fragrance. Born from an ambition to empower women, Yves Saint Laurent is still unexpected and audacious, daring women to channel expression through beauty and consequence through perfume.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy