Save £20 when you spend £100 or more on Yves Saint Laurent when using promo code YSL20 at checkout to claim.How to claim:
Step 1: Add £100 or more of Yves Saint Laurent products to your basket
Step 2: Add the promotional code YSL20 to your basket at the payment stage of checkout to claim your discount. Terms and conditions
All qualifying products must be purchased at the same time
Only one promotional code may be used per transaction
Product code: 46413305
YSL Mascara The Curler. Lash curling effect. Length and definition.
Achieve a signature eye look with lashes that look longer and defined with Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils The Curler. A mascara pairing an innovative wand with a curl formula, delivering a lash curling effect that lifts and volumises lashes.
The unique mascara wand showcases a 2-in-1 technology. The pink curved elastomer combs on each side of the brush are designed to add a look of instant lash lift and definition, whilst the black fibre bristles to create curl.
- Lashes look lengthened 91% agree*
- Lashes look defined 83%*
- Lashes look curled 82%*
*Consumer test on 120 women.
The long-lasting formula is also enriched with walnut leaf extract, coconut oil and Jojoba oil.
- Lash curling effect mascara
- Defined volume and length
- Dual-function brush
- Coconut and Jojoba oil
- Walnut leaf extract
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils : false lash effect, buildable volume, Argan oil enriched formula
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Radical: false lash effect, dramatic volume, black intensity
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils The Curler: lash curling effect, definition, length
How to use:
Prep your lashes by applying Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Flash Primer from the base of the lashes to the tip and let dry. This primer will help to amplify the effect of the mascara and leave the lashes feeling nourished.
- Start applying the mascara by using the curved black fibre part of the brush at the root of the eyelashes. Use the tip of the wand to separate and coat the lashes on the outside and inner corner of the eye
- Swipe the black bristles across the lashes, pushing upwards and outwards at the same time with a gentle zig-zag type of movement. This motion will help create volume at the root that can then be stretched out to the tip of the lash
- Then use the pink side comb applicators to separate the lashes, removing any excess volume from the tip of the lash in an upwards movement to set the curl up
- For the bottom lashes, turn the mascara vertically and use just the tip of the wand and apply to the individual lashes from root to tip
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Beauty Collection
- YSL Beauty Icons
- Beauty Effect
- Yves Saint Laurent
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days. Order before 8pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next morning.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 8pm for delivery the next day. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.