Zanussi ZOA35802XD Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Zanussi ZOA35802XD single fan oven delivers a generous 74L capacity – perfect for those big family gatherings. With a stainless steel finger print proof finish, this model looks the part in any kitchen. The ZOA35802XD is a multifunction oven that provides a host of cooking functions for you to control the desired result including thermaflow fan cooking to save you time.
The ZOA35802XD 8 functions are:
- Thermaflow® fan
- Thermal grilling
- Conventional cooking
- Full width grill
- Economy grill
- Turbo Grill
- Bottom Heat >
- Top heat browning
With Thermaflow® fan cooking, the clever placement of the fan ensures no transfer of flavour from one dish to another. Lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times, help you save time and money. The clean and clear enamel interior makes it easier to clean. The 2 shelves are non-tip for easy and safe removal of food. The ZOA35802XD comes with a digital display clock, programmable timer and minute minder, grill pan and handle. The drop down door is double glazed for extra peace of mind.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- H58.9 x W59.4 x D56.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air
- 0.89 / 0.88kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Full catalytic
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look