Zanussi ZOD35511XK Built-In Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
This handsome Zanussi ZOD35511XK double integrated oven has the functionality and capacity to serve a busy family kitchen with ease. The double ovens give you the option to bake and grill at the same time and arrives in stainless steel with a fingerprint proof finish.
The main oven has a 68L capacity and a Thermaflow fan to ensure an even spread of heat. There are a range of oven functions including :
- Thermaflow® fan
- Conventional cooking
- Top Heat
- Bottom Heat
- Thermal grilling
- Economy variable grill
The top oven provides a generous 43L of extra capacity and features a powerful grill as well as conventional cooking.
Both ovens are fully programmable and feature a timer and digital clock. Keeping the oven spotless is a breeze thanks to its enamel liners. The doors are double glazed and air cooled for extra safety.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence