5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Product code: 89030809
Boasting an XXL capacity that's 25% larger than the standard size, the ZOP37982XK Built-In Single Oven from Zanussi boasts more than enough space and maximum flexibility, no matter what's on the menu.
The Multiplus oven is equipped with a ring element that helps create the ideal cooking conditions for any recipe, while fan-supported heat distribution keeps temperatures constant throughout, allowing you to cook on different levels at the same time. This clever fan positioning also means your food doesn't need to be turned during the cooking process.
Thanks to the pyro-cleaning function, the ZOP37982XK is able to clean itself by burning away dirt and grease, leaving a fine ash that can simply be wiped away without the need for continuous scrubbing or harsh chemicals.
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed
The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Information not available
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H58.9cm x W59.4cm x D56.8cm
- Door Glazing
Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
Output of grill: the higher the output, the quicker the grilling
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- ZOP37982XK Built-In Single Electric Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type
Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Total load rating (kW)
Total load rating (kW)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns