Zanussi ZRG11600WA Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 50cm Wide, White
Enjoy plenty of cool storage while still keeping your kitchen spacious with the Zanussi ZRG11600WA larder fridge.
Thanks to a spacious 102L capacity, you have complete storage flexibility at your fingertips. Storage options include 2 glass shelves with trim, a full-width salad drawer and 3 door shelves for dairy products and drinks.
The Zanussi ZRG11600WA is rated A+ for energy efficiency, with an auto defrost system for convenient maintenance. With a reversible door to suit all kitchen layouts. Allow extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- 1 (larder fridge)
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H85 x W49.4 x D49.4cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Type
- Undercounter (81.5 to 85cm)
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- ZRG11600WA Larder Fridge
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2 shelves, 1 drawer, 3 door shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Information not available
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision