Zanussi ZRG15800WA Fridge with Freezer Compartment, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, White
Enjoy plenty of cool storage while still keeping your kitchen spacious with the Zanussi ZRG15800WA fridge with freezer compartment.
A unique Space+ design means this fridge is standard size on the outside, but with extra space inside for further storage flexibility. The Zanussi ZRG15800WA is rated A+ for energy efficiency, with an auto defrost system for convenient maintenance. Storage options include 2 glass shelves with trim, a full-width salad drawer and 3 door shelves for dairy products and drinks.
It also has a 4 star manual defrost freezer compartment that is useful for holding a small amount of frozen goods. And this area is perfect for keeping ice when you are entertaining!
With a reversible door to suit all kitchen layouts. Allow extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Freezer Compartment
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H85 x W55 x D61.2cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge shelves
- 2 shelves, 1 drawer
- Undercounter (H81.5 - 85cm)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2 shelves, 1 drawer
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision