Zanussi ZRG716CX Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationEnjoy plenty of cool storage while still keeping your kitchen spacious with the Zanussi ZRG716CX larder fridge.
A unique Spazio+ design means this fridge is standard size on the outside, but with extra space inside for further storage flexibility.
The Zanussi ZRG716CX is rated A+ for energy efficiency, with an auto defrost system for convenient maintenance. Storage options include 3 glass shelves with trim, a full-width salad drawer and 3 door shelves for dairy products and drinks.
With a reversible door to suit all kitchen layouts. Allow extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 38°C
- Antibacterial protection
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H85 x W55 x D61.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fridge shelves
- 3 shelves, 1 drawer, 3 door shelves
- Standard (H81.5 - 87.5cm)
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Power cut safe time
- Information not available
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision