ZARKOPERFUME Oud-Couture Parfum Serum, 30ml
It all starts in our laboratory - the sacred space where we craft truly special, original serums unconstrained by the conventions of mainstream perfume-making. There, we designed these serums to guide you away from the daily grind into a dream world, where anything is possible.
These serums tell a tale of thousands of elements all entangled - elements that have been key to perfume and perfume accords since the beginning of time. It's about respecting tradition, while also looking to the future. About daring to question anything, and to redefine what it means to wear the soil of the earth.
Zarko Parfum Serums are unisex scents, so that it can be used both by men and women. Each Parfum serum has a very high concentration of perfume which means only a small amount is needed on key pulse points of the body, compared to an ordinary Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum.
The concentration of pure perfume is as high as 50% which makes the product extra clean, since there are no added preservatives or other man-made allergenic fragrances. The Serums are created using molecules, meaning it adjusts and develops individually person to person, so you get a completely unique and personalised fragrance.
- Top notes: Mandarin Orange, Orange blossom, Bergamot
- Middle notes: Cardamom, Black Pepper, Vanilla
- Base notes: Agarwood (oud), Sandalwood, Palisander Rosewood, Vetiver
A fragrance for men and women.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy