Select a size:
Product code: 35049541
- Part of Zoggs’ Swimshapes range - shaping swimwear to flatter, enhance and support
- Chlorine resistant Hydrolife™ fabric
- Fixed foam cups for support and shaping on the bust
- Front lined with flattering tummy control panel
- Low leg height
- Wrap panel draws in at the waist for an ultra flattering shape
- Feminine V neckline and back
- Thick supportive straps
- Excellent fit retention
- Lightweight fabric lasting over 200 pool hours
- Exceptional colour and shape retention
- Quick drying fabric
Look good and feel even better in Zoggs Craftwork Wrap Front Swimsuit. The crochet inspired panel print draws in at the waist to enhance your shape, while the low leg provides a little extra coverage. The fixed foam cups ensure superb bust support and the control lining smoothes out the tummy.
- 80% polyamide, 20% Xtralife elastane
- Model Details
- Our model is 5'7" and is wearing a size 10
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Zoggs first started to design and make swimming goggles in the 1990s. Always aiming to create the most technologically advanced goggles on the market, Zoggs made the first one piece pair of goggles, the Phantom. Zoggs were also the first brand to offer UV protection across their whole range of goggles.
In the late 1990s Zoggs branched out into the world of swimwear, designing a range of swimsuits named after Australian beaches.
Developing technology to improve your swimming experience continues to be at the heart of the Zoggs brand: From impressive control swimsuits that will define the contours of your body, to the use of hypo-allergenic soft seals on goggles that will mould to your face over time.More from Zoggs