Product code: 35720301
- Polarized lenses reduce glare and reflections of the sun
- Lenses offer 180-degree peripheral vision, Fogbuster anti-fog for exceptional moisture control and maximum
- UV protection for fantastic clarity
- 4 Flexpoint Technology for enhanced frame flexibility
- Durable split-yoke silicone strap reduces pressure around the eyes
Launch into the water with Zoggs' Predator Flex Polarized Swimming Goggles. Polarised lenses reduce glare and reflections of the sun and also offer 180-degree peripheral vision, Fogbuster anti-fog for exceptional moisture control and maximum UV protection for fantastic clarity.
The Predator Flex frame boasts our fantastic 4 Flexpoint Technology for enhanced frame flexibility, combined with a durable split-yoke silicone strap that reduce pressures around the eyes.
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Swimming Accessory Type
- Adult Goggles
Zoggs first started to design and make swimming goggles in the 1990s. Always aiming to create the most technologically advanced goggles on the market, Zoggs made the first one piece pair of goggles, the Phantom. Zoggs were also the first brand to offer UV protection across their whole range of goggles.
In the late 1990s Zoggs branched out into the world of swimwear, designing a range of swimsuits named after Australian beaches.
Developing technology to improve your swimming experience continues to be at the heart of the Zoggs brand: From impressive control swimsuits that will define the contours of your body, to the use of hypo-allergenic soft seals on goggles that will mould to your face over time.More from Zoggs