Stoves Richmond 550DFW Dual Fuel Mini Range Cooker, Black
Pressed for space but want a range cooker to complete the look of your kitchen? The Stoves Richmond 550DFW is a mini dual fuel range cooker that should slot into even the tightest of kitchen spaces, and with a range of vibrant colours to choose from it will easily become the kitchen centrepiece.
The top features a fantastically retro cast lid with chrome handle, concealing the 4-zone gas hob and wok burner when the cooker isn’t in use. There’s electric fan in the main oven, and an electric grill with conventional electric oven cooking in the top compartment.
There are twin side lights for optimum illumination inside, and the interiors are coated with Pristine enamel, which is 3 times easier than standard enamel to wipe clean. The LED clock/programmer also makes it easy to set timers and avoid overcooking.
For added safety, this oven will cut off the gas supply if the flame goes out.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1kW, 2x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W55.2 x D60.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Gas hob with 4 burners
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Dual Energy
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence