Crane Garden Studio, 3 x 3m, Cream
The Crane Garden Buildings Studio features floor to ceiling glass panels, which let sunlight flood in to create an open and airy feel. Now you can have an inspiring office, hobby room, gym or lounge space for year-round use without the fuss and expense of an extension.
The studio is made in the UK from high-grade FSC-certified Scandinavian redwood. It is fully insulated, lined and the exterior coated in an attractive choice of cream or sage green micro porous paint that protects the wood throughout the seasons.
With its pent roof design it has been designed to meet modern planning requirements.
Although all Crane buildings have timber floors, you need a ready prepared base before you take delivery. The base must be constructed of either paving slabs laid on mortar or a concrete base no less than 10cm thick. We would recommend this base must be the size of the building footprint.
- Delivery and assembly by Crane Garden Buildings Hand made to order in the UK exclusively for John Lewis
- Crafted from FSC certified Scandinavian redwood
- Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
- Double glazed throughout
- Toughened glass for durability
- Fully insulated walls floor and ceiling
- Internal vertical matchboard lining
- Solid brass fittings
- Mortice Lock for additional security
- Usually falls within modern planning regulations
- Available in 2 colour options – Cream and Sage Green
Crane Garden Buildings are proud to be a UK manufacturer of superior garden buildings for over 40 years. Based in Norfolk they are renowned for their exceptional quality, expertise and timeless design with a strong British heritage.
All their buildings are designed and manufactured in Norfolk by skilled craftsmen and their highly regarded installation team will deliver and finish the building to the very highest of standards.
Whether it’s a garden shed, a summerhouse retreat, a home office or studio, Crane Garden Buildings inspire customers to make the most of their garden building and its surrounding environment.
- Usually falls within modern planning regulations.
- Requires a ready prepared solid base – please see PDF for further information, layouts and full product specification.
Please note: Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. This product is on display in our Kingston store.
- Assembly Required
- Delivered and assembled by supplier
- Country of Origin
- H230 x W300 x L300cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Micro-porous paint
- FSC Certified
- Scandinavian redwood
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.