Freshwater Cultured Pearls 18" Necklace
Product informationA classical white freshwater cultured pearl necklace with a 9 carat gold safety oval clasp. It will add a touch of elegance to any outfit you wear.
- Length: 18"
- Individual pearl: 0.6 x 0.7cm
A pearl that forms with the aid of human intervention. To create a cultured pearl, a tiny bead is implanted into the oyster and gradually over time the oyster coats the bead in many layers of natural minerals and proteins known as nacre that gives pearls their beautiful lustre and colour.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup, hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separate from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them often as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Main Metal Type
- Yellow Gold
- Main Stone Type
- Freshwater cultured pearls with 9ct gold
- One size
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As