Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette
Marc Jacobs Daisy is an enchanting fragrance that’s designed for the younger woman. It’s fresh, airy and feminine without being too sexy. With notes of wild strawberry, red grapefruit, violet leaves, gardenia, jasmine, musk, vanilla and white wood, this summery scent is ideal for first-time Marc Jacobs perfume buyers.
Originally launched in 2007.
- Top notes: Blood grapefruit, wild strawberry, violet leaf
- Heart notes: Gardenia, jasmine, violet
- Base notes: Musk, vanilla, white wood
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday