Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 Electric Airfloss System
For those who don’t floss consistently, the Philips Sonicare AirFloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. AirFloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas.
How to use:
- Fill the reservoir It just needs two teaspoons of water or your favourite mouthwash for two full uses
- Point and press Place the tip of the nozzle between your teeth and press the activation button. A burst of air and water will be shot in between you teeth for an effective yet gentle clean
- Repeat Place the tip of the nozzle between the next set of teeth and repeat, all the way to the back teeth
- Rinse Airfloss To clean Airfloss after use, simply remove the nozzle and rinse under water
Developed together with dental professionals, the Philips Sonicare AirFloss gently and effectively improves oral health. Microdroplets of water are accelerated by pressurised air to disrupt and remove plaque in between your teeth. And with a two year warranty from Philips, you can trust this technology with perfect peace of mind.
- Activation is as simple as a touch of the button
- Provides easy access to all areas of the mouth
- Much more ergonomic and handy than bulky oral irrigators
- Charges for daily use for up to two weeks
- Guidance tip glides along gum line until the tip settles in between teeth
- Helps improve gum health in just two weeks
- Helps prevent cavities between the teeth
Includes AirFloss Nozzle, 1 multi-voltage charger, Nozzle Holder. Charge time: 24 hours to full charge. Battery Life: Up to 2 weeks when fully charged.
- Philips Sonicare
- Model name / number
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday (Trial in selected areas)