Rangemaster Professional + 110 Electric Range Cooker, Cream
When a cooker is named the Professional, you can expect nothing less than professional results.
If you're a serious cook, you need a serious cooker. With a wealth of features, including two spacious ovens and a separate grill compartment with Rangemaster’s renowned glide-out-grill system, the Professional + range cookers offer the sleek modern lines of its contemporaries with a few extra treats thrown in. Available in a variety of beautiful finishes, it not only performs but it will look the part too.
The ceramic hob features 6 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking. The left hand oven is a conventional oven with timer. A handyrack is attached to the oven door, giving easy access to all of your roasting trays, so that you don’t have to move the trays in and out of the hot oven. The right hand oven is fanned electric and has a large capacity, perfect for catering for friends and family. There's a dedicated variable electric grill where the grill pan glides out on runners for extra convenience, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners for supremely easy cleaning. A storage drawer on the bottom right hand side is ideal for storing away bulkier pots and pans.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3 x 1.1, 1 x 1.56, 1 x 1.65, 1 x 2.02kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90.5/93 x W110 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Double, triple or quadruple glazing
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Hob Features
- Hob hot indicators
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
You might also like