Weber Smokey Mountain Charcoal Barbecue, Black
Smoking enhances and deepens the flavour of your food, and gives meat a tender texture and smoky taste: use the Weber Smokey Mountain charcoal barbecue to transform uninspiring cuts of meat into mouth-watering delicacies.
A distinctive cylindrical shape forms the body of the Smokey Mountain, and as it is easy to use, you’ll be creating hickory smoked baby-back ribs and exceptionally tender brisket in no time. Simply fill the fuel compartment with charcoal and pour cool tap water into the water pan, then wait for the correct temperature: a handy thermometer displays when the barbecue has reached the perfect smoking point.
The design of the Smokey Mountain ensures smoke is funnelled up to the grill, while keeping ash and charcoal separate below, for maximum smokiness and minimal maintenance. A water pan adds steam to the smoking process, ensuring your meat just falls off the bone as well as tasting deliciously smoky.
A porcelain enamel lid and bowl, combined with triple-plated rust-resistant cooking grates and a rustproof aluminium door ensure long-lasting parts. Meanwhile a unique steel one-touch cleaning system makes for effortless maintenance.
- Accessories Included
- Weber accessories available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take two people to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 30 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- Clean grill before and after use with a grill brush to remove food and fat from the grill.
- Cleaning Technology
- One Touch cleaning system
- Triple plated grill
- Cooking Surface
- Dia. 37cm
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H130 x Dia.37cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 years
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get the most from outdoor living with the best barbecue for you