my John Lewis is a membership card that helps us get to know more about you every time you shop, so that we can give you the rewards that are just right for you.
Along with your membership card, as a member you'll get
Once you've completed registration, you'll get a membership card to use every time you shop in our stores, or by phone. The card is also linked to your online account – so when you're shopping on johnlewis.com, all you need to do is log in. As you use your card this helps us understand what you like, so we can give you the rewards that are just right for you.
You should receive your welcome pack and card within 3 weeks of registering. After that, you'll be able to view your account or update your details online by logging into my John Lewis.
Next time you're in one of our shops, please ask a Partner about joining
my John Lewis when you're at the till.
This month, use your my John Lewis card to win an Ultimate Ears Boom speaker. Whether you're on the sofa or the beach, you can experience 360-degree sound in the bold colour of your choice with this portable Bluetooth speaker worth £169.95, including a free app.
Every £1 you spend with your my John Lewis card in February, online or in our shops, gives you an entry into our prize draw. There's one prize to be won from each of our shops, including our website, so don't forget to present your card at the till when you pay, or sign in to your account when you shop online.
1. To have a John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You'll also need to consent to receiving marketing information from us, but please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
2. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
3. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
4. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
5. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via johnlewis.com.
6. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose food halls within John Lewis shops, in any non-John Lewis branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis Heathrow airport, any Waitrose shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose Cookery School or on any Waitrose websites.
We have a dedicated my John Lewis team who will be happy to answer any questions you have - call 03456 100312.