Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum
A modern muse is confident, independent and an inspiration to others. Modern Muse has been built by carefully selecting every ingredient to reflect her personality, her style and her distinctive feminity.
With top notes exotic mandarin, honeysuckle nectar and dewy petals. Heart notes of jasmine sambac, tuberose fleur and fresh lily. A contemporary and empowering femininity.
The dry down blends patchouli, with amber wood sueded musk, Madagascan vanilla to bring depth and modern duality to the soft heart of the fragrance.
Originally released in 2013.
- Top notes: Mandarin orange
- Heart notes: Honeysuckle, jasmine sambac, flower petal, jasmine, lily, tuberose, Chinese jasmine
- Base notes: Madagascan vanilla, muks, amber, patchouli leaf, woody notes
- Fragrance Range
- Modern Muse
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
With a reputation for innovation, sophistication and superior quality, Estée Lauder is one of the world’s most renowned beauty brands, producing iconic skin care, makeup and fragrances. For over 65 years, we have stayed true to the philosophy that inspired our founder, Estée Lauder: Every Woman Can Be Beautiful. Estée Lauder’s bestselling range includes Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex II and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.