Estée Lauder Modern Muse Eau de Parfum
A modern muse is confident, independent and an inspiration to others. Modern Muse has been built by carefully selecting every ingredient to reflect her personality, her style and her distinctive feminity.
With top notes exotic mandarin, honeysuckle nectar and dewy petals. Heart notes of jasmine sambac, tuberose fleur and fresh lily. A contemporary and empowering femininity.
The dry down blends patchouli, with amber wood sueded musk, Madagascan vanilla to bring depth and modern duality to the soft heart of the fragrance.
Originally released in 2013.
- Top notes: Mandarin orange
- Heart notes: Honeysuckle, jasmine sambac, flower petal, jasmine, lily, tuberose, Chinese jasmine
- Base notes: Madagascan vanilla, muks, amber, patchouli leaf, woody notes
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday