adidas Children's Tensaur Running Shoes, Cloud White/Core Black, 3
Product code: 52510810
- Breathable mesh upper enhances velitlation and freedom of movement for growing feet
- Lightweight, cushioned midsole absorbs extra force upon impact
- Textile lining enhances comfort and reduces odour-producing bacteria
Structed to provide your young athlete with all the cushioning and support they'll need for intense activity, the Tensaur Run trainers from adidas have been designed with growing feet in mind.
Woven from a mesh upper, breathability isn't the only thing little feet will benefit from. Much more flexible than traditional leather, it'll give them freedom of movement for all the twists and turns they'll have to do as they become more active, not to mention it'll even help a more natural muscle development as they grow taller.
Framed on a lightweight EVA midsole that takes some of the pressure away from high-wear joints and points of pressure, you'll both be thankful for the textile lining when they're done running around for the day. Added comfort for them and less smells for you to deal with after too!
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Sport & Fitness Activity
Brand information & size guide
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma. Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team. Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.
|Size guide||UK||EU||US||Heel-to-toe length (inches)|
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.