Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones
Bowers & Wilkins’s P3 headphones combine pristine audio performance with maximum comfort. These slim-line headphones fit lightly and snugly on your head, and fold up to stow away in your pocket or their own hard-shell carry case. They even produce a remarkably natural, detailed sound on the move, thanks to some major acoustic innovations that reduce distortion to a minimum.
P3’s drive units have been designed from the ground up to give the best possible sound from a small set of headphones. Repositioned terminals make sure that airflow around the drive units is consistent for more direct sound.
Its unique foldable design makes these headphones easy to store, pack and transport.
P3’s cable comes with a remote/microphone attachment, so it works seamlessly with your iPhone. And because the cable is so easy to detach and swap, P3 is also compatible with all other mobile phones and MP3 players.
Bespoke fabric covering the earpads provide acoustic transparency in the centre, while forming a perfect seal around the edge for better bass and noise isolation. The pads are made from heat-sensitive memory foam that moulds to the shape of your ears, becoming more comfortable and enhancing sound quality over time.
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (12GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS and later, iPad and iPad 2. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later).
Audio is supported by all iPod models. Includes universal cable for audio only use with computers, phones and music players with a standard headphone output.
- Accessories Included
- Changeable ear cushions, protective hard case
Bowers & Wilkins
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins, then called B&W Electronics, was founded in 1966 as a manufacturing company which supplied the local clients of Worthing with hand-assembled speaker systems. Now a very large company with distribution chains all over the world, Bowers & Wilkins have gone from strength to strength updating signature technologies and entering new markets.
In pursuit of the perfect loudspeaker, the brand have leveraged innovative use of materials such as Kevlar and Diamond, derived new solutions to complex engineering and experienced moments of absolute brilliance. As a result, the product range now includes headphones, wireless speakers and computer speakers to produce the best possible sounds.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds