Babymel Frankie Tweed Changing Bag, Grey
Babymel's perfectly organised Frankie changing bag, features two of everything! Two outer side pockets - two handy front pockets with magnetic closures and two large interior pockets for easy access. All finished with attractive black detail trim on the outside and heart and dot print wipe clean linings on the inside, the Frankie is as stylish as it is practical.
- Luxury machine washable padded changing mat.
- Insulated bottle holder with drawstring closure, keeps fluids warm or cool for up to four hours.
- Two outer side bottle pockets.
- Built in long shoulder strap with Patented integrated stroller straps.
- Wide opening with secure zipped top closure.
- Six internal and external pockets for all your essentials.
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and leave to dry.
- H37 x W34 x L16
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 0.6 kg
Babymel Ltd was established in London in 2006 by Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman, the co-founders of luxury changing bag brand Storksak. The brand intended to offer parents a stylish and functional changing bag at a fantastic price.
Babymel launched its first collection in Spring 2007 and since then they've also introduced their patent pending strollerstraps, which are now a popular feature on their range of bags.
All Babymel bags are equipped with durable wipe-clean linings, padded changing mats and insulated bottle holders. Featuring original prints and multi-functional storage pockets, their bags are the ideal choice for the modern parent.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy