Product code: 68930129
The Bosch PWS 750-115 angle grinder is ideal for grinding and cutting metal. Ergonomic controls and a soft grip handle allow you to work for long periods of time with minimal effort.
- Make adjustments in moments thanks to the tool-free locking lever. No screwdrivers or Allen keys, just move the lever, adjust the guard to suit the job and locked.
- The maximum disc diameter is 115mm, with a no-load speed of 11000rpm and a powerful 750W motor.
- An easy-to-use spindle lock button on the gear head allows you to easily change grinding accessories with only a spanner.
- The Bosch PWS 750-115 features greater user comfort than its predecessor thanks to its anti-vibration handle, top-mounted on/off switch and its dimpled body.
- The protective guard with quick adjustment can be rapidly mounted and adjusted without any tools.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- PWS 750-115
Unpackaged weight of the product
By your side – today, tomorrow and in the future. Bosch’s home appliances.
Bosch can't simply cancel your daily routines for you. But they can shorten them for you. As Europe's number one home appliance brand, they always offer absolute peak performance to make your everyday life easier. Their home appliances represent uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability. Yesterday, today and in the future.
Robert Bosch's first workshop lays the foundations for Bosch Home Appliances.
With the establishment of his workshop for precision engineering and electrical engineering, Robert Bosch lays the foundations in Stuttgart for Bosch’s success story. For him, the thought of not producing the very best at all times was intolerable. Robert Bosch always acted on the principle that honest workmanship is more important than temporary gain. This is why, for nearly 130 years, Bosch’s products have stood for uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability.