Product code: 45403922
Designed to seal, shine and keep all tones true, Color Minded Conditioner from Bumble and bumble prevents colour fading with the highest concentration of their Color Preserving Complex.
It prolongs hair's vibrancy and brilliance while providing lightweight, yet deep conditioning.
Ideal for colour treated hair.
How to use: after shampooing with Bumble and bumble Color Minded Shampoo, smooth the conditioner through your hair and leave for a minute or two before rinsing. For a deeper weekly treatment, use as a mask and leave in for up to 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: smooths hair and adds shine
- Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: conditions and helps with ease of combing
- Dimethicone/Mercaptopropyl Methicone Coploymer, Dimethicone Silylate: locks in colour
- Beauty Effect
- Colour Protection
- Bumble and bumble
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hair Type
- All Hair Types
Bumble and bumble began in 1977 as a NYC salon where they clipped, coloured and styled their way into prominence. Their products, favoured by hairdressers, actors, models and beauty experts worldwide, were designed to be mixed and layered to produce a broad range of effects. To this day, they remain deeply and passionately dedicated to the craft of hairdressing.More from Bumble and bumble
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy