Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Telephoto Lens
A compact, versatile lens suited to a variety of subjects and ideal for travel photography. A 18-135mm zoom range offers the same angle of view as a 29-216mm lens on a full-frame camera. STM technology provides smooth quiet auto focusing for movies, and image stabilisation reduces vibrations in video footage.
- Get close to your subject. Focus down to 0.39m at any zoom setting for a close-up view of your subject.
- Dynamic Image Stabiliser technology smoothes out vibrations and camera movements when shooting video. Image Stabilizer technology allows hand-held photography in low light without using flash or a tripod. Shutter speeds up to four stops longer than normal may be used without blur from camera shake.
- Shoot with AF in movies using STM technology. Movie Servo AF uses STM stepping-motor technology for smooth quiet focusing when shooting video with compatible cameras.
- High speed auto focus. Fast autofocus locks onto subjects quickly and accurately. Full-time manual override is available without changing focus mode.
- For use with APS-C sized sensor Canon DSLRs released after 2003.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- 64° 30' - 9° 30', 45° 30' - 6° 20', 74° 20' -11° 30'
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Yes- STM
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L96 x Dia.76.6mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 29-216mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Canon EF-S
- Magnification Information The extent in which the lens can amplify the size of a subject
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 40cm (1.3')
- Model name / number
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Telephoto Lens 6097B005AA
- Sensor Format
- Canon APS-C
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.