Canon EOS 750D Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS STM Lens, HD 1080p, 24.2MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3.0" Vari Angle LCD Screen with Additional Battery Kit
The Canon EOS 750D is the ideal DSLR if you’re looking to capture stunning images and Full HD movies of special memories, with the assurance of automatic shooting modes. Effortlessly capture stunning detail in any situation and share along the way with wireless connectivity options.
This camera comes with a quiet and versatile 18-55mm STM lens with a built in image stabilizer to get you shooting right out of the box. The STM motor on this lens provides smooth, near-silent focusing when shooting video.
Detailed images The EOS 750D features a truly superb 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 processor. This delivers detailed, low-noise digital photographs which are ideal for printing.Better still, with fast shutter speeds you’ll be able to capture great moments even in low light conditions. This is thanks to an ISO range which is expandable to 100-12800. And with a high responsive autofocus system that features 19 cross-type AF points which can be selected individually, in small groups or as a active area depending on your subject, you’ll be able to focus in on your subject with precision and speed.
3” vari-angle screen Assisting with creative shooting is the fully articulating screen. Perfect for capturing ‘selfies’, low or high shots, the vari-angle touchscreen can provide your images with a different perspective.
Instant sharing The EOS 750D’s Wi-Fi and NFC connection enables you to share your images instantly. Post your best shots and frames onto social networking sites via Wi-Fi for direct upload. Or simply tap devices together to review and transfer photographs and videos to a Smartphone, Tablet or Canon Connect Station.
HD video recording The Canon EOS 750D DSLR can record brilliant home videos in a Full HD 1080p resolution. You can also shoot frames at 720p with a rate of 50fps to create slow motion clips. The CMOS AF III engine helps to ensure you get smooth tracking movements and responsive focusing when you’re in ‘video’ mode. And keeping you in focus during filming is the Hybrid AF technology which facilitates continuous focusing and activates the near-silent Movie Servo AF with compatible STM lenses.
This kit includes an additional LP-E17 Battery.
Lenses & Cases
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be; the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Click here to browse our selection.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
Note: Please check the compatibility with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- Eyecup Ef, Camera cover R-F-3, Wide Strap EW-300D, 2 x Battery Pack LP-E17, Battery Cover, Battery Charger LC-E17, Power cable for battery charger, Interface Cable IFC-130U, User Manual Kit
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 440 shots (approx)
- Battery Size & Number
- Lithium 0
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 5 fps
- H10.07 x W13.19 x D7.78cm approx. (Body Only)
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3.0" Vari-angle LCD screen
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.30 compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0), RAW: RAW (14bit, Canon original RAW 2nd edition), Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- IS STM
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- Memory Card Type
- SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Model name / number
- EOS 750D
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 22.3 x 14.9mm
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual Exposure, Evaluative, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted, Spot, Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom, One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Continuous AF, Manual Focus
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- HD 1080p
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.