Product code: 45420701
This concentrated serum packed with anti-oxidant polyphenols helps the skin fight against external aggressors like pollution and stress on a daily basis. It visibly corrects wrinkles and leaves the skin with a new healthy glow.
The patented Anti Cell Burn-Out Complex reinforces skin's natural defences to help fight against the impact of ageing and of your life style. Its light and watery texture blends into the skin, with no sticky effect.
Key ingredients and benefits:
- Vitamin C (stabilized) - Anti-wrinkle, boosts skin tone
- Vitamin E - Anti-oxidant, protects sebum and stratum corneum
- Grape Polyphenols - Anti-oxidant, Anti-wrinkle
- Picea Extract - Activates micro-circulation and reinforce skin defense system
- Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid – Anti-wrinkle, Moisturising
How to use: Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté before your moisturiser.
Non comedognic. Dermatologically tested.
- Beauty Concern
- Anti Wrinkle
- Beauty Effect
- Skin Type
- All Types
Caudalie is a cutting edge French skin care line, known for their exceptional patented anti-ageing technology. Caudalie's story starts in France in 1995 at the heart of a vineyard with a husband and wife, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas. They believe the grapevine and grapes contain exceptional powers for the skin and they use the best ingredients to develop beauty products that are not only effective but also natural and luxurious. In 1999, Caudalie created the first Vinotherapie Spa with unique treatments in Bordeaux, France, and since then opened 10 Spas all over the world. Caudalie is a proud member of “1% for the Planet” and gives back to the earth a little of what it gives us each day.
More from Caudalie
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy